Saturday, September 15, 2007

A series of unfortunate events...or fortunate?

It all started in the holidays with me having a sore throat and my nephew coughing away for around 3 weeks. After popping down 2 panadols and lozenges, I thought i was much better...(and my sore throat went away). Then my nephew started to have high fever the next week and was admitted to hospital. I went to hospital to cheer him up. The next day, I woke up with the entire flu package + fever. My nephew was diagnosed as ok and was discharged the same day. Have not seen him at all for fear of transferring the bug to him.

Finally, with much reluctance i went to the clinic and ended up with a whole assortment of various medicine. Sigh.

I have various things to do (work-wise and personal) and i want to meet up with various friends. Why do I need to fall sick? Sigh, maybe it's God's way of slowing me down...

Oh, and i forgot to mention that my sister is sick as well...

No comments: