Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blogging at this time of the night

Yup...it's my holidays now! (The debate about 'hols' is archaic so I'm just gonna move on)

Though i have lots of work,

i) i love it in the sense that those are not deadlines (i mean some might want to kill themselves with work when hols' are over) --> so it's an OPTION as to when i want to do it.

ii) i love it that i can stay up late. and not wonder about having to wake up super early tom...(erm...though tom is an exception - cos' i gotta reach at 9am. But it's definitely better than 7 plus am!)

iii) related to the above point, i love it that i can listen to music and think about certain things. Perhaps I get more sentimental...but hey, I really don't get a chance when it's non-hols. Ask my colleagues and they'll tell u that i don't even have time for lunch at times, let alone to get in touch with the more emo-side of myself.

Since this is ultimately a blog and i don't want to bother my readers (phantom ones) with the tiresome thing of logging in (i personally find it quite irritating), things shall remain quite nebulous here. Suffice it to say that I am glad that i am in the capacity to make choices now, although with great privileges come greater responsibility...I need all the wisdom from above.

OK, am gonna log off now to enjoy the rest of my quiet night (whatever is left before i need to pop over to bed). Good night!

1 comment:

sin said...

Nice new look...take things one step at a time...