Monday, September 24, 2007

I need inspiration

I need inspiration. It's almost as if this sense of calmness is foreboding. It is not that I am not going to get busy- yes, work will be busy and its intensity will peak soon again.

Should I say that it's calmness? Lethargy? Contentment?
Different words to describe a confused mind?

When I no longer feel much about something/someone, is this something good? I can get excited over things (frivolous things, so-called passionate things) but it's not lasting. I know all the advice about work-life balance etc. and I have been trying to practise it. It's a v basic thing that I have been doing/ trying to do. But at the same time, besides that, I yearn for something deeper in my life (not the same as sophistication in thought/philosophy), something that will make me grow, something that plugs the gap that my heart has been feeling for some time but been ignored. Realise that I (smiles) have been using too many first person pronouns.

Not my will, but thine.

I need inspiration for life, for art.

No comments: