Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Friend

I am thankful to GOD, very thankful indeed that the event managed to go through. Although it definitely was a tedious, painful, stressful, frustrating and mind-boggling task. More importantly, I think it changed the way I look at teaching and perhaps at people in general. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Let me not concentrate on the negative thoughts and allow me to give glory to GOD. I won't proclaim an army kind of victory but I just want to say that God has really been so faithful, such an intimate companion and a refuge for strength. Honestly, perhaps I haven't really recovered from everything...in fact, I am still picking up the bits and pieces of things and getting used to the more mundane life (but I do miss it. I mean no one enjoys being on a heart attack every time).

Let me not be overwhelmed by things. From this experience, let me learn that I can take other things in my stride while having the sensibility and wisdom from on high to help me this simple girl to cope with a complicated world.

On a side-note, I saw a crescent moon beside a brightly shining star in the night sky today. It looks very special. Have not seen this arrangement before. In the mood for recuperation and resting in God's goodness.

No comments: