Sunday, July 22, 2007

Life goes in a circle

It was really such a 'coincidence'. I can't help but feel that it is God's challenge to me. Unknowingly (being the blur queen I am), I sat beside Z today. At a wedding of our good friends. How ironic.

I remember telling myself some time ago that I should move on. However, I guess seeing him and recalling what happened many years ago as the ceremony went on (since our good friends sort of grew up with us and the event itself is also something like a walk down memory lane) did not make things better. The fact that Pastor preached on the fact that there should only be 1 specific person for our lives, that we should not reject but accept God's choice seems to be a mockery to me. I don't understand why things turned out this way but I have to accept it (I say it with grace from God, not bitterly). The only redeeming point is that he preached that the person should complement us and not be a clone of us. Perhaps we are too similar.

I am quite overwhelmed but life goes on.

No comments: