Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rambling

Have not been blogging much lately...or rather blogging has become less frequent..

Well, I would often want to edify and encourage people around me...but somehow, as my friend commented, my posts seem to be rather gloomy these days. How to do justice to the verses that are shown alongside my blog? So, I decided that since I don't have anything edifying to say, it's best for me to remain silent. Hopefully, the verses will speak to the readers here.

The second reason is simply that...I lack inspiration. I don't know how to explain this to my friends. Maybe one should just remain quiet again and not attempt at all. For one to drag her tired self to simply walk around the neighbourhood in search of new things- is it an indication of boredom or the sheer lack of inspiration? I wonder is it that I lack inspiration or that I am discontented and unthankful for what I have now? I hope that it's not the latter because I do have many things I want to thank God for. If it is the former, then where is it leading me and what should I do?

Whatever it is, I will stay upon GOD's mountain and be faithful in the little things that I know how. The rest I really do not know, and I guess, cannot know now.

No comments: