Monday, October 08, 2007

Musings in the night

Words

It's rather ironic that though I rely on words to earn a living :) and words form a very basic part of my passion (be it intellectual or leisure), there are times that I just want some peace and quiet. There are times that I feel that words are inadequate and noisy prattlings.

Music

Listened to Hacken Lee's music just now. Though I didn't understand a word of what he is saying, it is like listening to a fren singing, talking. I really like his voice.

Feeling ...

Unsettled. Have done my research. But still feeling apprehensive. Perhaps it is my fear of being rejected and disappointed. Perhaps it is the fear of me wasting time away. God has not given us the spirit of fear but that of a sound mind. Let me put this verse to good use. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

No comments: