Monday, June 11, 2007

Zest for life?

Have been feeling pretty down these days...but I know I shouldn't stay in this state. I must be thankful for a lot of things that GOD has blessed me with. Indeed, if I had not known GOD, I really wouldn't know what I would be like.

On another note, I have been surfing and reading some blogs of friends with different backgrounds and experiences. I feel that there is really much more to life than what I can see or am experiencing. I shall not look inward but outward.

Maybe this June, I need to rediscover my zest for life. Unlike what Sin has mentioned, I really can't stand the analogy of digging sand and scooping sand out just to ensure that one does not get buried by the sand. A pragmatic and realistic point but can I go on for long like this? Or maybe that is what I need to learn this June. We'll see. Meanwhile, I will remind myself that "Godliness with contentment is great gain."

No comments: