Friday, April 13, 2007

Exhausting

This has been an exhausting week...

Not necessarily all in the negative sense..

Many things have passed - watching Phantom and enjoying the splendid scores, having a warning of more workload to come which gave me an immediate headache, understanding complex human relationships and the nature of human character (Maybe I should be a real hermit one day when I have the $, I don't understand why people must be SO complex!), going to one of my favourite places with some friends :), eating out many times for the past 2 weeks but I have enough of fast-food and bread-like stuff* (had BK, KFC, MOS, O Briens, Pizza etc.)

I think I am not being very coherent here. So tired. Zzzz...

Day-dreams of being in London, enjoys peace and quiet and loves to write on a mountain top. Am I weird? ...

No comments: