Monday, March 19, 2007

Fear and encouragement (separate)

It's scary how sometimes we think that we have moved on when in fact we haven't. Or perhaps we have but the pain may still come back.

To say the redundant (ironically), words do have power. It's like you talking to me again. To rehearse it all again and relive the experience, oh man, that's real scary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, GOD was really good. Early in the morning, even before I started teaching, I was already thrown with some difficulties/ (positive view)challenges along the way. Felt slightly dejected as I was thinking to myself, "The same old thing happening again." But God is faithful. He sent me 2 smses in the morning that reminded me of His goodness and also helped me to resolve those situations.

Father, as I look up to You, I want to be the person that You want me to be. I don't know how long this will last, but please help me. Without thee, I am nothing.

No comments: