Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Living my life

I don't really care about CNY (though I've been hounding friends for ang pows, saying new year greetings to many, treating family to dinner and buying goodies for people).

I just see it as a time for us to express our love and kindness to each other. Seeing that humans are forgetful and busy, this is something like a nudge as well as an excuse just to have good fun.

However, I regret being nice. Especially to my insane family member. Yes, it has reached a point in which I think she is insane. Period. Actually I reached this conclusion long time ago but ... nevermind. I feel sorry when I see that she has grown old and lonely. But I feel no pity for the choice that she has made for herself.

I have and am going to continue to live life right.

No comments: